Update adobe flash player can easily fight the latest threats to your computers. When updates are released, they fix bugs and security threats within the old program, while also adding additional features and functionality. You can choose how often Flash Player updates from the Global Settings Panel. The program provides a message, notifying you whenever there is an updated version. You can set automatic Adobe security update; follow the given points to set automatic update.
- Visit the Adobe homepage (See Resources). Scroll down and press the "Flash Platform" icon in the bottom right corner.
- Click on the "Flash Player" icon which is under the heading "Clients."
- Press the "Get Support" hyperlink, located below the download link on the right of the page.
- Click the "Flash Player Settings and Help" hyperlink on the right of the page.
- Press the "Global Notifications Settings panel" hyperlink on the left side of the page. You have the option of turning on (or off) automatic updates. You can have the program search for updates every seven, 14, 30 and 60 days. You are notified whenever an update is available.